I have continued to use kibotics for real robot implementation.Below I show a series of exercises performed in python for the Mbot and the steps to load the executable.
Exercice 1: Exercise 1: Show ‘Hi!’ by the Mbot screen.
import HALduino.halduino as halduino def loop(): halduino.draw_string("HI!")
import HALduino.halduino as halduino def loop(): if halduino.is_button_released(): halduino.draw_string("ON") else: halduino.draw_string("OOF!")
As for performing the exercises with Scratch, I continued to have problems, because I was able to obtain the executable.
I have continued to make progress on development with WebSerialApi. As for the previous week that he was able to read the .hex, after reading documentation, all the fields and the format were being read well.
- The problem is that it was converted to String when read. And he also had the other problem of how to charge it to the robot.
- Try to look at the traces that were displayed when loading the .hex by means of avrdude => avrdude -v -p atmega328p -c arduino -P /dev/ttyUSB0 -b 57600 -D -U flash:w:blink.hex:i , but you cannot interpret much information about whether more headers were added or how it behaved.
- Looking for more information, I found several repository on GitHub, which dealt with the issue of how to parse the .hex and how to load it. Even one of those repositories provided a library. So I have been trying to understand the code in order to continue with the development.
- I have managed to parse the .hex that I receive well, but I still have to develop the behavior of loading it on the board. Currently it tries to load it and the message is received, but it does not execute it.
- Then I leave a test of the development video Video WebSerial Api
*References => https://github.com/kaelhem/avrbro , https://github.com/bminer/intel-hex.js, https://github.com/jacobrosenthal/js-stk500v1